Tea and Talk
Our aim is for Tea & Talk parent drop in sessions to take place on a monthly basis following a Friday Family Worship. The purpose of these meetings is to discuss anything that might be on your mind in relation to school life. You might have a suggestion that could help us improve things at Christ Church? These sessions are not to discuss specifics about your child but more general matters. It would be great if you could join us.
Please find below, a list of documents from our recent Tea & Talk Sessions as well as other parent Coffee Mornings and meetings.
- Letter to Clive Efford - Road Safety
- Letter to Ivis Williams - Road Safety
- Positve Parenting Anxiety in Children Beyond Covid 2022
- Tea and Talk - 2022-04-29
- Tea and Talk - 2022-06-17